Begin and end your journey with the fastest airport transfer in Kuala Lumpur!
Enjoy the following special fares, exclusive for AirAsia passengers!
|Single Trip||RM 48 (normal fare RM55)||RM 22 (normal fare RM25)|
|Return Trip||RM 88 (normal fare RM100)||RM 40 (normal fare RM45)|
Terms & Conditions for KLIA Ekspres Ticket Purchase and Usage
- These special KLIA Ekspres Single Trip and Return Trip (Adult/Child) promotional fares are only available for online purchase through a dedicated banner link in AirAsia website.
- AirAsia guests can select the date for travel on KLIA Ekspres up to six (6) months in advance.
- Ticket validity
- Tickets are valid for travel on KLIA Ekspres from KLIA2 to KL Sentral and vice versa only.
- KLIA Ekspres Single Trip ticket: valid for travel on the selected travel date only.
- KLIA Ekspres Return Trip ticket: first trip valid for travel on the selected travel date only. Second trip valid within one month from the selected travel date.
- No date change, refund or revalidation is allowed for ticket purchased.
- Only one transaction is allowed per flight booking. Multiple tickets can be purchased in one transaction (up to 10 tickets or RM700 per transaction per day, whichever is lower).
- The promotional fares cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL, the operator of KLIA Ekspres) is the sole provider of all train services and/or goods, and promotional fares. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage. A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at its ticket counters and on www.KLIAekspres.com. By purchasing the promotional fares, customers agree to abide by ERL’s prevailing ticket fares and Conditions of Carriage.