Save 15% on KLIA Ekspres fare at the gate
Good news! Promotion has now been extended until 30 April 2019.
Go contactless. Enjoy a 15% discount
the next time you travel to or from the airport with KLIA Ekspres!
Your fare is only RM46.75 (normal fare RM55) when you use your Visa payWave card at the gate for travel on KLIA Ekspres. Your discount deduction will be made at the point of exit and only for your airport transfer between KL Sentral and KLIA or KLIA2.
Learn more: How do I use my Visa payWave?
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The 15% discount is applicable to all purchase transactions based on full Adult fare at the KLIA Ekspres gates only using Visa payWave cards issued in Malaysia or overseas.
- The promotion is applicable to KLIA Ekspres train rides from KL Sentral to KLIA or KLIA2, and vice versa only.
- The extended promotion period is from 1 October 2018 until 30 April 2019.
- Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL) and Visa reserve the right to cancel, terminate or extend the promotion, add on and/or amend any of the terms and conditions applicable to the promotion at their sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Discount deduction will be made at the point of exit.
- The discount is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- The discount is not applicable to other payment channels such as the KLIA Ekspres website or ticket counter.
- The discount is not applicable to other products, fares or packages including, but not limited to, KLIA Ekspres VIP Service, Child tickets and KL TravelPass.
- The promotion cannot be exchanged for cash or other products or services.
- No refund is allowed.
- By participating in this promotion, Cardholders agree to abide by the promotion terms and conditions as prescribed and/or amended by ERL and/or Visa from time to time.
- ERL is the sole provider of all train services and/or goods, and ticket fares under this promotion. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage. A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at its ticket counters and on its website www.KLIAekspres.com. By participating in this promotion, Cardholders agree to abide by ERL’s prevailing ticket fares and Conditions of Carriage.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the promotion is independent of, and unrelated to, any offers or arrangement between a Visa cardholder and his/her issuing bank (such as but not limited to payment facility,etc offered or available on a Visa card), which are solely between the Visa cardholder and his/her issuing bank. Neither ERL nor Visa is a party to, or responsible or liable under, such offers or arrangements, and all consumers agree not to make any claim or complaint against ERL or Visa in relation thereto, whether or not related to this promotion. In case of any dispute, the decision of ERL and Visa is final.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and the courts of Malaysia shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in relation to the promotion or these terms and conditions.