No more long queues at the airport! Malindo Air passengers can now enjoy the convenience of city centre check-in service and baggage drop at KL Sentral. Check in as early as 8 hours before your flight departure and have time for last minute business deals or errands in the city.
After collecting your boarding pass, hop on the KLIA Ekspres for a quick 28-minute ride to KLIA.
Quick, Safe and Convenient
- Just like an airport, but with shorter queues.
- All checked baggage items are sealed in containers.
- You can do early check-in up to 8 hours before your flight departure.
- Free porter service is available at KL Sentral.
- Luggage security wrapping service is available (chargeable).
Before checking in at KL Sentral
- This service is offered exclusively to KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit passengers, and you must have a valid train ticket to use the facility.
- Malindo Air counter operation hours at KL Sentral are from 5:00am to 10:00pm daily.
- You can check in as early as 8 hours before your flight departure time.
- Minimum check-in time is 2 hours before your flight departure time.
- The amount of checked baggage that you can take with you free of charge will vary according to the route, class of travel, terms and conditions of your flight ticket. Please check when booking your flight.
- Allocate at least 90 minutes from the time you board the train to reach your flight boarding gate at KLIA.
- Check with Malindo Air directly if special assistance is required for wheelchair-bound passengers and unaccompanied minors.
- No live animals, firearms, dangerous goods, general cargo/commercial items, medical or veterinary specimens are allowed onboard the train.
- Bulky items that might pose a safety hazard during an emergency evacuation will not be allowed on board the trains. Surf boards and bicycles are strictly prohibited.
If you have any enquiry or claim regarding your checked-in baggage, please contact:
Malindo Air Customer Care Centre
- Phone : +603 – 7841 5388
- Operating Hours : 8am – 10pm (GMT+8) Monday to Sunday
Lost & Found (Baggage Enquiry)
Please note that Malindo’s Sales Office in the Departure Hall at KL Sentral Station is no longer in operation after 31 December 2018.