Discover Kuala Lumpur
The Discover Kuala Lumpur package includes the following:
- Return Ticket on KLIA Ekspres train service between KLIA and KL Sentral.
- One day pass (24 hours) on KL Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour.
Fares: RM140 (Adult), RM65 (Child 2-12 years)
Terms & Conditions
- Package Purchase
- The package can be purchased only through KLIA Ekspres website and app as well as self-service kiosks at KLIA, KLIA2 and KL Sentral.
- For online purchases through website and app, you can select the date for travel up to six months in advance.
- If there are multiple passengers in the same transaction, each passenger will receive one KLIA Ekspres ticket but only one KL Hop-On Hop-Off voucher for the entire group.
- You cannot combine your package purchase with other KLIA Ekspres ticket/package types or promotions in the same transaction.
- Ticket and Voucher Issuance
- Purchase through KLIA Ekspres website:
- You will receive your train e-ticket(s) and KL Hop-On Hop-Off voucher in two separate PDF attachments via email.
- Purchase through KLIA Ekspres app:
- Your e-ticket QR Barcode(s) and one KL Hop-On Hop-Off promo code will appear on the screen and can be saved on your mobile device.
- Purchase through self-service kiosk:
- You will receive two sets of printouts – one set for the train ticket(s) and another for your KL Hop-On Hop-Off voucher.
- Ticket and Voucher Validity
- The KLIA Ekspres Return Ticket is valid for travel between KLIA and KL Sentral, or KLIA2 and KL Sentral only.
- Both KLIA Ekspres Return Ticket (both trips) and KL Hop-On Hop-Off voucher are valid for one month from the selected travel date when purchased through the website and app.
- One month from the purchased date when purchased through the self-service kiosk.
- Once redeemed, the KL Hop-On Hop-Off voucher is valid for 24 hours only.
- No date change, refund or revalidation is allowed for unused trips, wrongly selected travel dates or expired tickets/vouchers.
- Terms of Usage
- Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL) is the sole provider of the KLIA Ekspres train service. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage.
- Elang Wah Sdn. Bhd is the sole provider of the KL Hop-On Hop-Off service, and its usage is subject to their terms and conditions.
- ERL and Elang Wah Sdn. Bhd reserve the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this package at any time without giving any prior notice to the customers and the customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- ERL and Elang Wah Sdn. Bhd shall not be liable for any claims by the customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this package.