Travel on the KLIA Transit and enjoy a 15% discount on full One-way Adult fare when you use your Bank Islam Visa Card-i directly at the gate. Simply tap your credit or debit card at the KLIA Transit gate – look for the contactless logo on the gate reader – and make your way to the train.
The 15% discount is applicable for One-way Adult fare from and to any of the following KLIA Transit stations:
1. Offer: The 15% discount is applied to each transaction made directly at the KLIA Transit gate based on the full One-way Adult fare using Bank Islam Visa Card-i (Credit/Debit) only.
2. Campaign period: This promotion starts on 8th August 2020. The 15% discount amount offered during this promotion is limited to the first 2,921 transactions or until 31st March 2021, whichever comes first.
3. The promotion is applicable on KLIA Transit train service from and to any KLIA Transit stations, namely KL Sentral, Bandar Tasik Selatan, Putrajaya & Cyberjaya, Salak Tinggi, KLIA and KLIA2.
4. The discount is not applicable to other products, fares or packages.
5. Discount deduction will be made at the point of exit from the station paid area.
6. The discount is non-transferable and cannot be used with other ongoing promotions, discounts or vouchers.
7. The discount is not applicable to other payment channels such as the KLIA Ekspres website, self-service kiosk or ticket counter.
8. The promotion cannot be exchanged for cash or other products or services.
9. No refund is allowed once the transaction is done.
10. Bank Islam and Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL) reserve the rights to amend, cancel, terminate, or suspend the promotion by providing sufficient notice not less than fourteen (14) days prior to the date of amendment, cancellation, termination or suspension. The mode of notification could be in writing, via electronic means or display of notices at Bank Islam’s branches and websites, and ERL’s stations, social media and website. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of the promotion shall not entitle the Cardmembers who participate in this promotion to any claim or compensation against Bank Islam and/or ERL for any losses or damages whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct and indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
11. By participating in this promotion, Bank Islam Cardmembers agree to abide by the promotion terms and conditions as prescribed and/or amended by ERL and/or Bank Islam from time to time.
12. ERL is the sole provider of all train services and/or goods, and ticket fares under this promotion. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage. A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at its ticket counters and on its website www.KLIAekspres.com. By participating in this promotion, Cardmembers agree to abide by ERL’s prevailing ticket fares and Conditions of Carriage.
13. In case of any dispute, the decision of ERL and Bank Islam is final.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in relation to the promotion or these terms and conditions.
1. Bank Islam shall not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
2. Bank Islam’s prevailing terms and conditions governing the use of Bank Islam Card-i shall continue to apply in addition to the terms and conditions of this promotion.
3. Muslim cardholders are advised to observe the Shariah principles while enjoying this promotion.
4. Customers are advised to visit https://www.bankislam.com/promotions/ for further information or customers are advised to visit website at www.KLIAekspres.com.