- Design, develop, and support end-to-end processing that occurs in the systems.
- Review poor performing databases and queries, and develop solutions utilizing the most appropriate tools.
- Identify, analyze and resolve discrepancies to ensure data integrity.
- Define the new data elements and their relationships in the system data dictionary.
- Document data requirements and define report templates and dashboard specifications.
- Resolve issues reported by functional users.
- Create complex functions, SQL scripts, stored procedures and testing them.
- Optimize SQL server queries to efficiently and quickly retrieve data.
- Create indexes on the columns recommend by query optimizer to improve the performance of the slow running queries and store procedures.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Age between 30 – 36 years
- At least 5 years experience in similar role
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design.
- Hands-on experience with TSQL and Microsoft SSIS.
- Hands-on experience developing complex SQL stored procedure Jobs to accommodate the needs.
- Extensive experience in data pipeline problem solving.
- Experience working with ASP.NET and Dev Express.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, innovative, creative and achievement oriented
- Sound analytical, organizing and planning skills
*only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.