Location: Kuala Lumpur – KL Sentral
- Increasing the company’s total revenue and market share.
- Achieving the revenue targets set by the company.
- The development, implementation, management and monitoring/reporting of
- partnership initiatives with B2C partners,
- promotions and joint marketing activities,
- annual business plan, marketing plan and budget.
- Identify, develop and manage partnerships with B2C partners for the purpose of increasing awareness of the company’s products, growing its customer base and revenue. Business partners include payment solution providers, banks, e-commerce partners, airport and tourism authorities, travel partners, ride-hailing and rail service providers among others. Responsibilities include but not limited to commercial contracts, marketing strategies, system integration, result monitoring and reporting.
- Identify, develop and execute promotions, packages and joint marketing campaigns for the purpose of increasing awareness, driving traffic and increasing sales. The scope of work also includes planning communication message/materials and content, identifying touchpoints, ensuring availability of ERL products/information on partners’ websites and other suitable channels where applicable, tariff/promotion set-up, involvement in the system integration/e-commerce implementation related to the promotions/partnerships, event handling and result monitoring/reporting.
- Compile and provide regular reports/updates to the Head of Management including conducting data analysis, identifying causes/gaps/opportunities, and making recommendations to the management where required to ensure ERL partnership strategy and product positioning remains relevant.
- Assist in the preparation of annual business/marketing plan and expenditure budget, and help monitor budget spending.
- Assist the company in any other tasks and responsibilities deemed appropriate, as and when required.
- To establish and maintain a consistent set of marketing practices and policies.
- Compile and provide regular reports/updates
to the Head of Management including conducting data and competitor analysis,
identifying causes as well as gaps/opportunities, and making recommendations to
the management to ensure our product positioning remains relevant.
- Assist in the preparation of annual
business/marketing plan and expenditure budget, and help monitor budget
- Assist the company in any other tasks and
responsibilities deemed appropriate, as and when required.
- Establish and maintain a consistent set of
marketing practices and policies.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and oral), leadership qualities, a passion for marketing and a keen eye for detail.
The person must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in strategic partnership development, integrated marketing, sales promotions and B2C/B2B e-commerce. Experience working in travel/transport industry and/or knowledge of digital payment solutions is an added advantage. Additionally, a Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, ICT or related fields.
You are expected to be:
- forward thinking, innovative and creative. A result-driven and self-motivated person is highly desirable.
- strong in interpersonal/communication, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- able to work effectively in a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Someone with good common sense and thought process goes without saying.
Someone with good common sense and thought process goes without saying. We like to work with fun people too!
In your resume or cover note, please highlight the most important responsibilities in your current role and your achievements, otherwise your application will be rejected.