Location: Kuala Lumpur – KL Sentral
- Increasing the company’s total revenue and market share.
- Achieving revenue and individual targets set by the company
- Develop, execute and monitor promotions/marketing campaigns for the purpose of increasing sales of existing or new products, services and packages.
- Plan and manage awareness/advertising campaigns (offline and online) to ensure products, services, packages and promotions remain top-of-mind with customers.
- The scope of work for product marketing and promotions also includes, but not limited to:
- product positioning, message/content planning, creative concept, copywriting, vetting and proofreading, production and placement of materials
- overseeing creative development and production (including POS materials and videos) and liaising with vendors/agencies
- media planning, proposal assessment and media buying
- campaign analysis and reporting
- market research/customer insights/competitor study and marketing data analysis
- events and exhibition handling
- new product development, tariff implementation and packaging
- product and campaign improvements
- Compile and provide regular reports/updates
to the Head of Management including conducting data and competitor analysis,
identifying causes as well as gaps/opportunities, and making recommendations to
the management to ensure our product positioning remains relevant.
- Assist in the preparation of annual
business/marketing plan and expenditure budget, and help monitor budget
- Assist the company in any other tasks and
responsibilities deemed appropriate, as and when required.
and maintain a consistent set of marketing practices and policies.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and oral), leadership qualities, a passion for marketing and a keen eye for detail.
The person must possess a minimum of 7 years’ experience in strategic and integrated marketing, product marketing, digital and social media marketing, sales promotions and marketing communications. Experience working in a creative advertising agency or in the travel/transport industry is an added advantage. Additionally, a Degree in Marketing/ Advertising/ Communications/ Business Studies/ Business and ICT, or related field.
You are expected to be:
- forward thinking, innovative and creative. A result-driven and self-motivated person is highly desirable.
- strong in interpersonal/communication, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- able to work effectively in a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
Someone with good common sense and thought process goes without saying. We like to work with fun people too!
In your resume or cover note, please highlight the most important responsibilities in your current role and your achievements, otherwise your application will be rejected.
For the Senior Executive, Marketing Communications position, please bring along samples of your past/current work (offline and online ad campaign, or POS materials such as leaflet and banner display) to the interview.