Setel Ventures Sdn. Bhd and Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL) are the organisers ("Organisers") of the "Setel & KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit Joint Campaign" ("Campaign").
- This Campaign is open to all Setel Application ("App") users aged eighteen (18) and above and currently residing in Malaysia, subject to these Terms and Conditions ("Participant(s)").
- This Campaign is applicable for transactions made directly at the KLIA Ekspres or KLIA Transit counter and online using the Setel App.
- The Organisers reserves the right to disqualify any participant and to cancel/withdraw/recall the cashback if the participant is found to be ineligible at any point of time during or after the Campaign Period.
3. Campaign Period:
Unless otherwise notified by the Organisers, The Campaign will be conducted from 1 June 2023, 12:00am to 1 December 2023, 11:59pm (Malaysia time) ("Campaign Period"), both dates inclusive subject to availability cashback.
4. Campaign Mechanics:
Existing Setel Users: All Setel Users are entitled to receive RM5 Setel cashback when making a transaction at KLIA Ekspres or KLIA Transit counter and online using the Setel App. The cashback is limited to a total of 8,400 redemptions and maximum of 3 redemptions per user.
- Setel cashback will be credited to the user's Setel account within 14 working days after the successful transaction.
- Cashback is not transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts, vouchers or other privilege cards, unless otherwise stated by Setel. The Cashback is strictly non-exchangeable for other gifts, cash or credit under any circumstances.
- Campaign Scenarios:
Scenario 1: Derek is a Setel user and purchases a KLIA Ekspres ticket from the KLIA Ekspres app worth RM55 using the Setel App. He receives RM5 cashback as he has made a successful transaction.
Scenario 2: Naz is a Setel user who buys a KLIA Transit ticket for RM15 using the Setel App at www.kliaekspres.com. He receives the RM1.50 cashback as he has made a successful transaction.
Scenario 3: Jazlan is a Setel user and buys a KLIA Ekspres ticket worth RM25 at the KLIA Ekspres counter using the Setel App. He receives RM2.50 cashback as he made a successful transaction at the counter.
Scenario 4: Jesslyn is a Setel user who has already redeemed the RM5 cashback offer thrice. She buys a KLIA Transit ticket worth RM50 at the KLIA Transit counter but does not receive the RM5 cashback, as the cashback redemption is limited to three times per unique user only.
Scenario 5: Dorothy is a Setel user and buys a KLIA Ekspres ticket worth RM30 online, but she redeems the offer after the end of the Campaign Period (1 December 2023). She does not receive the RM3.50 cashback, as the offer is only valid during the Campaign Period.
Scenario 6: Sarah is a Setel user who buys a KLIA Ekspres ticket worth RM20 at the KLIA Ekspres counter using the Setel App. However, the total cashback redemption limit of 8,400 has already been reached. She does not receive the RM2 cashback, as the offer is limited to the first 8,400 redemptions only.
- The Cashback will be granted via the Setel App in the Participants’ Setel Wallet.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend, suspend, extend, or cancel the campaign at any time without prior notice to the Participants. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Campaign Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period shall not entitle the Participants to claim any compensation from the Organisers for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination. The Organisers also reserves the right to amend, modify, delete or change any of the Terms and Conditions herein contained at any time at its absolute discretion with adequate notice. Continued participation in the Campaign following any such changes and/or amendments shall constitute unconditional acknowledgment, understanding, agreement, and acceptance of such changes in respect of the Terms and Conditions
- Ticket Provider: Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL) is the sole provider of all KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit train services and ticket fares under this promotion. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage. A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at its ticket counters and on its website www.KLIAekspres.com. By participating in this promotion, Setel users agree to abide by ERL’s prevailing ticket fares and Conditions of Carriage.
- The Organisers reserve the right to make further verifications and requests for additional personal identification details and documents from the Participants, as well as the right to disqualify or withdraw the Participant’s eligibility for the Cashback at any time, should there be any non-compliance to these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering or participating in the Campaign, Participants hereby fully and unconditionally agree and accept all the Terms and Conditions herein contained and agree that the decisions of the Organisers regarding the Campaign and all matters relating to or in connection thereto are final and binding and no such queries, appeals or correspondences will be entertained.
- In case of any disputes or discrepancies, the decision of the Organisers shall be final and binding.
7. Personal Data
By entering into the Campaign, Participants are deemed to have agreed and consented to the collection, processing, use, disclosure, and retention by Setel of their personal data in the manner as set out in the Personal Data Notice given pursuant to Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, which can be viewed at www.setel.my/privacy.