Take the Green Ekspres
The Green Travelers help save 44,800 tonnes of CO2 emissions each year when they choose to travel by KLIA Ekspres.
As the operator of KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit train services, we are committed to ensuring better management of our resources, material consumption, energy conservation, reduction of pollution and harmful effects to the environment caused by our processes through an approach of continual improvements.
Various initiatives have also been put in place as part of our Go Green initiative, both within the community and our organization:
- Participated in lights-out activities in all offices in conjunction with Earth Hour 2020.
- Saying No to Paper wastage in all offices by reducing printing and going digital in all communications.
- #GoGreenGoEkspres campaign in all our social media channels to raise awareness.
- Donation/recycling initiative with Community Recycle for Charity (CRC) around our station in KL Sentral.
- Recycle your drinking cartons with Tetra Pak Malaysia’s collection bin.
- E-waste management initiative with MCMC.
The Fastest and Greenest Way to the Airport. Watch video here.