“Count The KLIA Ekspres Tickets” Contest
By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions herein. The “Count The KLIA Ekspres Tickets” Contest (hereby known as “Contest”) is organised by Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL); it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysians and permanent residents of Malaysia.
- The Contest runs from 3.00pm Thursday, 28th June 2018 to 11.59pm Wednesday, 11th July 2018. All entries must be received within this submission period.
- ERL reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
How to Enter The “Count the KLIA Ekspres Tickets” Contest
- To be eligible for the contest, participants must first Like the ‘KLIA Ekspres’ Instagram account
- Participants must count the total number of KLIA Ekspres tickets that are shown in the visual and post their answers to the comment box on the original contest post, posted to KLIA Ekspres Instagram account.
- Participants can enter/comment multiple times but they can only win one prize.
- 10 winners will each win an exclusive KLIA Ekspres goodie bag.
- No substitution for, transfer of, or cash equivalent, of prizes will be allowed.
- All eligible and correct entries received during the submission period will be put into a winner’s pool. Ten winners will be selected using a random number generator.
- Winner will be contacted directly via DM upon selection.
- Judges’ decisions are final. In case of dispute, ERL reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- Winners must respond to the announcement through DM via KLIA Ekspres Instagram account within the time stated in the DM. Failure to do so will result in prize forfeiture.
- Prizes can be claimed at our prize collection desk at KL Sentral on the designated dates and times. Further details will be informed during the announcement of winners.
- Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these official rules, and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winners.
- ERL reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if it determines that the contest cannot be conducted as planned (caused by a virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other causes beyond its control).