Before you start off your Discover Kuala Lumpur tour, here are some tips that will be useful for you to plan your journey.
This guide will provide you with all the information you need and also save your time.
- First train departs 4:55am (from KLIA2), 5:00am(from KLIA)
- Last train departs 12:55am (from KLIA2), 1:00am (from KLIA)
- Every 15 minutes during peak hours
- Every 20 minutes during off-peak hours
- 28 minutes
(KLIA – KL Sentral)
- 33 minutes
(KLIA2 – KL Sentral)
|KL Hop-On Hop-Off
Daily 9:00am –8:00pm
- First Tour: 9:00am
- Last Tour 5:00pm
- Every 20 minutes during peak hours
- Every 30 minutes during off-peak hours
- Garden Route: 2 hours
- City Route: 2 hours
(recommended for those who are transiting for 10 hours or more)
The tour goes by the “hop on, hop off” concept which allows passengers to hop on and off the bus whenever and wherever desired at any of the bus stops.
Try to avoid hopping during peak hours between 4:00pm and 7:00pm. Delays might also occur during extreme weather.
For ticketing inquiries, please call:
Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd
Phone: +603 2267 8000
KL Hop-On Hop-Off
For Immigration related questions, please call:
Malaysian Immigration Department
Phone: 03-8776 8018
Information on attractions, please call: