The KLIA Transit to LCCT or KT2LCCT transfer is a combination of a KLIA Transit train ride and a shuttle bus trip. The dedicated shuttle bus operates between Salak Tinggi Station and the LCCT. The KLIA Transit train connects with the shuttle bus at Salak Tinggi Station so the bus frequencies are similar to the train’s. Porter service is available there if you need help with your luggage.
You can buy the KT2LCCT package at our KLIA Transit Ticket Counter at KL Sentral, Bandar Tasik Selatan and Putrajaya & Cyberjaya Stations. For counter operation hours, click here.
Adult | Child
RM12.50 | RM6.00
Bandar Tasik Selatan-LCCT
RM10.80 | RM6.50
Putrajaya & Cyberjaya-LCCT
RM5.50 | RM4.00
Train & Bus Schedule
View full schedule
Terms & Conditions
- The “KLIA Transit to LCCT” transfer is a combination of a KLIA Transit train trip and shuttle bus trip. The fare includes train and shuttle bus rides.
- The shuttle bus trip is only available for passengers who purchase the “KLIA Transit to LCCT” transfer, and is not for sale separately.
- Upon purchase, each passenger will be given one KLIA Transit train ticket and one shuttle bus ticket. Each ticket is for one person, one way.
- The train and bus tickets are valid for 7 days from the date of purchase. For Return Trip tickets, the second trip is valid for 1 month from the date of the first trip.
- The train ticket is valid only for the specified “start” and “end” stations. Travel to or from other stations are not allowed and will be charged the full applicable fare.
- Please allow sufficient time for flight check-in at the LCCT. Refer to your airline for check-in conditions and requirements.
- No refund and validity extension is allowed.
- Conditions of Carriage apply.
- Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd reserves the right to add, delete, amend or otherwise change any and all of the terms and conditions without prior notice.