KLIA Transit TravelCard
Great savings for your commuting convenience
Now available as a Smart Card!
- The KLIA Transit TravelCard is now available in the form of a contactless smart card.
- It is faster, more reliable and more durable. However, like ATM cards and Touch N’ Go cards, the smart cards have sensitive electronic components inside and must be handled with care.
- The smart card costs RM10 in addition to the TravelCard fare.
- Weekly TravelCard is available for Putrajaya & Cyberjaya sectors.
- Lost (physical) TravelCard can be replaced immediately if you have the original receipt but you will have to buy a new smart card to replace the lost card.
- Other great benefits of the TravelCard
- Advanced purchase: For new purchases, you can buy the TravelCard today and choose to activate the card later (maximum 7 days).
- Advanced repurchase: No need to wait for the TravelCard to expire before repurchasing. You can repurchase earlier, and the validity will simply continue from the previous expiry date.
- The Monthly TravelCard is valid for travel within 31 days of activation (maximum 44 trips).
- The Weekly TravelCard is valid for travel within 7 days of activation (maximum 14 trips).
- The TravelCard is applicable only between stations encoded in your card. Travel to other stations is possible but chargeable at full fare per trip.
- Terms and conditions apply.