The hottest race in Malaysia is back for the last time! The Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix 2017 is happening soon at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) from 29 September to 1 October 2017. Those going to watch the F1 race can now beat the traffic with the KLIA Transit Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix Transfer Package.
This complete package includes train ride (KL Sentral – KLIA) and shuttle bus service (KLIA – SIC).
Choose a package that suits your needs:
- One-way trip on any day – only RM55 per person
- Return trip on Saturday & Sunday (2 days) – RM170 per person
- Return trip on all 3 days – RM200 per person
Tickets can be purchased at:
- Buy online from www.sepangcircuit.com now!
- Selected Ticket Counters at KL Sentral, KLIA and KLIA2 from 8 September 2017
- Authorised Sales Agents
Why should you choose this transfer package?
- You can conveniently catch the KLIA Transit train at KL Sentral Station. KL Sentral is, well, central with good connectivity into and out of the city – by LRT, monorail and taxi.
- Our trains are safe and reliable, and will take you to KLIA in only 28 minutes.
- At KLIA, just hop on one of the dedicated buses to go to the circuit.
- Fast queue clearance at the bus bay when the race ends (subject to unannounced traffic diversion by the authorities).
- Catching the post-race concert? Not to worry as our last bus out of the circuit is at 11pm, and the last train from KLIA back to KL Sentral is at 1am.
- Our friendly staff are available along the way if you need any assistance.