Location: Kuala Lumpur – KL Sentral
Developing Future Talent!
Internship (Industrial Training) Programme in Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd is an on-going programme conducted for students in Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL) with the objective of providing exposure to practice and apply the skills and knowledge they have acquired in their years of study to the working environment.
Students who are offered internship has to undergo a 3 – 6 months attachment in the various departments in ERL.
- Minimum requirements: current CGPA of 3.00 and above
- Commit to an attachment period of 3 months and above
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any of the following :-Accounting, Artificial Intelligence, Business Management, Business Studies, Computer Science, Computer System Technology, Customer Service Management, English Language Studies, Economics, Finance, Human Resource, Human Science Management, International Business, Islamic Banking, Information Technology, Information System, Logistic Management, Marketing, Mass Communication, Media Relations, Multimedia Management, Network Security, Operations Management, Office System Management, Office Administration, Public Relations, Science Statistics, Tourism, Transport and other qualifications relevant to the industry
- Able to communicate well in Bahasa Malaysia and English (verbal & written)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Active participation in curricular activities is an advantage
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and able to work independently and as part of a team
- The intern/trainee will be provided with an attendance-based allowance of RM500 per month (no EPF/SOCSO/EIS/Income Tax deductions)
- Free ride on KLIA Ekspres or KLIA Transit during the period of internship
Interested candidates may submit their application to email@example.com together with the following documents:
- Application Form (Attached)
- Supporting documents required:
- Application Letter
- Resume (updated)
- Letter from University/College
- Latest examination transcript
- 1 passport-sized photograph