SENIOR EXECUTIVE, E-COMMERCE
- Increase the company’s total revenue and market share through effective internet marketing/e-commerce strategies
- Develop and implement e-commerce, digital and social media marketing strategies to support revenue generation and increase online presence/awareness.
- Assist with the planning and execution of online promotions.
- Continually monitor online revenue performance/target achievement.
- Explore and recommend new tools, technologies and solutions which can generate incremental revenue for the company.
- Increase the awareness of the company’s products and services on the internet
- Recommend and implement internet marketing including SEM, display and mobile advertising, listing, YouTube video and other forms of viral marketing to increase awareness and usage of e-ticketing facility.
- Website design improvements/optimisation (SEO) and e-ticketing enhancements to provide better user experience.
- Website content updates and content check of 3rd party websites and other online sources to ensure accurate information about ERL products and services.
- Monitoring of and responding to, where necessary, ERL-related online news/updates, advertising, public forum, blogs, reviews etc.
- Develop and implement a mobile app marketing strategy.
- Expand customer base and maintain positive engagement with customers
- Develop and implement an e-marketing strategy to grow the customer/client database including through subscription and database acquisition.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc) including content planning, updating and monitoring.
- Increase product awareness and online presence through promotional activities and customer engagement.
- Reports and data analysis
- Track online ticket sales, measure digital and social media marketing campaigns against KPIs, monitor web analytics, analyse the data and recommend next steps.
- Monitor budget spending related to e-commerce and website development, online marketing and other related projects.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance accordingly.
- Compile and provide regular reports/updates to management and make recommendations to the management where required.
- Degree in IT, Business Computing, Digital Marketing or equivalent
- A good understanding of/passion for marketing and ability to market products
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience in digital (SEO, SEM, PPC (text/display/video), email and social media marketing, web experience management and web analytics
- Candidates with experience in e-commerce (B2C/B2B) strategy implementation and some technical skills including WordPress, html, and Google Analytics will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of latest trends and insights, content strategy/writing skill and with an eye for design would be an added advantage
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- A result-driven, fast learner, able to work independently with minimal supervision and also work in a team
- Strong planning, organisational, communication and problem-solving/analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your latest resume and a cover letter via email to recruitment@KLIAekspres.com. Kindly include the following details in your application:
- Full Name
- Contact No
- Highest Education
- Position Applied
- Expected Salary