Minister of Transport Announces
Free Joyride for Families
Sepang, 13th March 2018 – In conjunction with the unveiling of the new KLIA Ekspres train, the Minister of Transport, YB Dato’ Sri Liow Tiong Lai announced a special joyride for families with young children to kick start the school holiday weekend.
About Free Joyride
- From 17th to 18th March 2018, families accompanying young children aged 12 years and below will be able to enjoy the free ride on KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit to and from all stations.
- Tickets can be collected from 9am – 5pm at all ERL stations at the Ticket Counter and must be used immediately upon collection.
- All family members must be present during the collection of tickets and must travel together.
- Tickets are valid for the same day travel.
- Rides are valid to and from any ERL station.