Position available: Senior Executive – Marketing (Airlines & Inbound)
Location: Kuala Lumpur – KL Sentral
1. Airline Marketing and Business Development
- Responsible for promoting and increasing usage of KL CAT check-in service, including identifying and securing new airline partners at KL CAT, developing awareness programme, joint promotions, and innovative commercial packaging.
- Responsible for all sales and marketing activities with the airlines, including formulation of a complete set of sales/promotion strategies, preparing sales forecast and result tracking.
- Propose, evaluate and implement joint marketing, promotional, PR and sales activities with airlines
2. Partnerships/Joint Marketing and Inbound Travel
- Identify, establish and maintain a strong relationship with potential and existing business partners for the purpose of expanding ERL’s distribution channels, increasing awareness of its products, growing its customer base and revenue.
- Responsible for evaluating proposals, developing and executing marketing programmes with the business partners including implementation of long-term strategies and ad hoc campaigns as well as result monitoring/reporting.
- Handle the planning and implementation of advertising, communication materials and e-commerce integration where required.
3. Reports and Data Analysis
- Track performance and conduct analysis to ascertain trends, identify causes/gaps/opportunities, forecast and monitor results.
- Compile and provide regular reports/updates to the Head of Management, derive valid conclusions from the analysis and make recommendations to the management where required.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, ICT or related fields
- Candidates with strong airline contacts and knowledge of the airline commercial and operations, including the use of the latest technology will be highly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in commercial negotiations, strategic and integrated marketing, partnership development, product management, sales promotions and marketing communications
- Knowledge and experience in airline e-commerce, digital and social media marketing is an added advantage
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- A result-driven, fast learner, able to work independently with minimal supervision and also work in a team
- Strong planning, organisational, communication and problem-solving/analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your latest resume and a cover letter via email to recruitment@KLIAekspres.com. Kindly include the following details in your application:
- Full Name
- Contact No
- Highest Education
- Position Applied
- Expected Salary