Senior Executive – Corporate Communication
Location: Kuala Lumpur – KL Sentral
- Corporate Communications
- Responsible for all communications with the media and the public including compiling, maintaining and supplying accurate material and information on the company to relevant parties, monitoring the media/social media for relevant news on the company and industry, and preparing responses to public enquiries/feedback and media articles.
- Handle corporate communications with the authorities and other operators including correspondences, assist with industry affairs and attend to protocol requirements where applicable.
- Custodian of the company’s corporate identity, and to ensure the correct usage of the company’s marks/logos in all the company’s marketing communications, branding and promotional activities.
- Identify opportunities for the company to improve its corporate image and lead the implementation, including but not limited to sponsorship participation, donations, corporate social responsibility programmes, corporate advertising, product placement and award competitions.
- Responsible for the company’s communications crisis management including but not limited to preparing and updating the manual/SOP documentation, participating in the company’s Emergency Response Plan (ERP) exercise, preparing the spokesperson through mock exercises and monitoring the media/social media.
- Manage corporate and festive giveaway requirements and inventory.
- Assist the Head of Management with any special projects including but not limited to Global AirRail Alliance (GARA) membership and communication, corporate visits and presentations, filming/photo shoot requirements and
- Event Handling
- Handle media and corporate events including but not limited to preparation of programme, media and guest invitations/RSVPs, media release, speeches and talking points, door gifts, protocol/VIP handling, emceeing where applicable, oversee the event organisation, liaise with relevant parties and monitor expenses.
- Media Relations
- Responsible for media planning and publicity strategy, including but not limited to organising media interviews, press conferences and write-ups/advertorials.
- Establish and maintain rapport with relevant contacts in the media including post-event follow-ups and ensure the media contact database is updated.
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of media kit and media releases, media monitoring and post-event follow-ups.
- Marketing Communications
- Assist the Head of Management with communications message to increase awareness of products and services on all channels including but not limited to planning, creative message, copywriting and proofreading of materials.
- Assist the Head of Management with planning and implementation of media buy, media space barter deals, POS/communication materials, events and exhibitions.
- Reporting & Planning
- Compile and provide regular reports/updates to the Head of Management, derive valid conclusions from the analysis and make recommendations to the management where required.
- To assist the Head of Management with annual business/marketing plan and expenditure budget, and monitor budget spending.
- Marketing Communications – General
- Maintain the company profile/brochure/folder/image stock and recommend content update.
- Compile news clippings for archive and make available to Management
- Maintain a consistent set of marketing practices and policies.
- Assist the company in any other tasks and responsibilities deemed appropriate, as and when required.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Marketing/Mass Communication/Marketing Communication or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Public Relations field.
- Strong networking with the media representatives.
- Ability to write speeches and press releases are compulsory both in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and also work in a team.
- Sound analytical skill, creative and innovative.
- Able to handle Microsoft Office applications as well as familiar working in an IT oriented environment.
(Please elaborate your current job description and achievements in your resume)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your latest resume and a cover letter via email to recruitment@KLIAekspres.com. Kindly include the following details in your application:
- Full Name
- Contact No
- Highest Education
- Position Applied
In your resume or cover note, please highlight the most important responsibilities in your current role and your achievements, otherwise your application will be rejected.