SENIOR EXECUTIVE/EXECUTIVE – E-COMMERCE
Location: Kuala Lumpur – KL Sentral
- Increase the company’s total revenue and market share through effective internet marketing/e-commerce strategies
- Develop and implement e-commerce, digital and social media marketing strategies to support revenue generation and increase online presence/awareness.
- Identify, develop and execute online promotions.
- Develop and implement a mobile app marketing strategy.
- Explore and recommend new tools, technologies and solutions which can generate incremental revenue for the company.
- Identify B2B/partnership opportunities, develop and manage relationship with the business partners for the purpose of expanding ERL’s distribution channels and growing its customer base and online revenue. Business partners include online travel agents/review sites and digital/mobile wallet/payment solution providers among others.
- Joint promotions/marketing campaigns
- E-commerce/system integration work related to the partnerships, including user requirements, testing and monitoring.
- Availability and monitoring of ERL product information on partner website and other suitable channels.
- Increase the awareness of the company’s products and services on the internet
- SEM, display and mobile advertising, and other forms of viral marketing to increase awareness and conversion.
- Website and app design improvements (UI/UX), optimisation (SEO) and e-ticketing enhancements to provide better user experience.
- Website content updates and content check of 3rd party websites and other online sources to ensure accurate information about ERL products and services.
- Monitoring of and responding to, where necessary, ERL-related online news/updates, advertising, public forum, blogs, reviews etc.
- Expand customer base and maintain positive engagement with customers
- Develop and implement an e-marketing strategy including through subscription and database acquisition.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc) including content planning, updating and monitoring.
- Increase product awareness and online presence through promotional activities and customer engagement.
- Reports and data analysis
- Continually monitor online revenue performance/target achievement, measure digital and social media marketing campaigns against KPIs, monitor web analytics.
- Monitor budget spending related to e-commerce and website development, online marketing and other related projects.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance accordingly.
- Compile and provide regular reports/updates to management, analyse data and make recommendations to the management where required.
- A good understanding of/passion for marketing and ability to market products
- Mandatory: Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience in digital, email and social media marketing, UI/UX and web analytics
- Candidates with experience in e-commerce (B2C/B2B) strategy implementation and some technical skills including WordPress, html, and Google Analytics will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of latest trends and insights such as digital/mobile wallet, content strategy/writing skill and with an eye for design would be an added advantage
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Degree in IT, Business Computing, Digital Marketing or equivalent
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- A result-driven, fast learner, able to work independently with minimal supervision and also work in a team
- Strong planning, organisational, communication and problem-solving/analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your latest resume and a cover letter via email to recruitment@KLIAekspres.com. Kindly include the following details in your application:
- Full Name
- Contact No
- Highest Education
- Position Applied
- Expected Salary